Friday, January 4, 2008

More news

Ok, so the nurse called this afternoon. I guess my hormone levels are shooting up faster than expected and a little more than they should be. I have to go in tomorrow for more bloodwork and ultrasounds. It could be that things are going too fast and my body may be ovulating too soon. So, she did say that there is a chance this cycle could be cancelled. . . . .We are praying against that and hope that you will as well. I'm not supposed to do my stimulating meds tomorrow. Pray that things slow down so this cycle can continue. I'm trying to be hopeful, but can't help but be somewhat discouraged. Earlier today I thought things were going great. Now not as much. But, still holding on. . .

1 comment:

IndyBarnes said...

We'll pray for it all to slow down just a bit. Hang in there.