Yesterday I had another appointment for an ultrasound and bloodwork. I'm getting too used to all these needle sticks. Basically, this was to check that the endometrium is thickening adequately and that the other hormone levels are good. Those tests came back fine. The plan now is to do the transfer next Thursday on February 7th. I continue with the estrogen pills and begin the big intramuscular progesterone injections Feb 4th. Curtis will have to do these injections unless I'm able to find someone else to help out. I'll be off work next Thursday and Friday on basically "bedrest".
We know the liklihood that this may not work. We understand, but still fear that possibility. We are trying to trust that God knows best for our future and our family. Please keep praying!!!
2 comments:
Hi guys...
Just some thoughts from my heart.
1. I want to affirm that I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are meant to be parents. I do not know how God will fulfill that in your lives, but I am such a fan of you as a couple and know that He has especially equipped you for this journey.
2. David and I both are covering next week in prayer. May you sense His presence closer than ever before. I will ask that He watches over you and walks every step with you.
3. I am secretly looking forward to the day when I get to pray a special prayer of blessing over your little one...just a thought that I've been treasuring : )
Love to you!
Sharon
we're praying too, we'll keep praying until we hear something back from you! it's all in God's hands now, we believe He's in control!!
Post a Comment