Today I went for my blood draw at 8:15. We've been SOOO nervous the past few days anticipating this day. I feel like our lives have been a continual prayer! Anyway, I gave my blood then left to run some errands. I met my friend Molly for lunch which was a good reprieve for me. Sometimes when I'm anxious about something I tend to want to retreat into myself, but Molly is good about encouraging me to get out and think about something else. I then went home to wait. . . and wait. . . .and wait. Finally the nurse called at 2:30. "You did it",she said. "You're pregnant"! I could not believe my ears. I was about to cry or scream or both. She said my HCG levels came back at 207!!!!!! I was shaking by the time I got off the phone. I then immediately called Curtis who also was SOO excited and could hardly believe the news. I'm definitely still in shock even as I write this. Praise God!!!! I go in for a repeat test on Friday and the HCG levels should at least double to indicate a positive FOR SURE. Then, it's still not DEFINITE until an ultrasound a couple weeks later. We are SOOOO excited. But, please don't stop praying yet. Also, please don't tell the general public yet as you can see it's super early. We'll let you know when it's OK to tell the world. :) Thanks for your continued prayers!!
Psalm 126:3 The Lord has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy!!!!
7 comments:
I told you so!
I never doubted that this would happen...just wondered when!
I am talking to mom and she says to tell you she loves you! We will keep you Curtis, and baby(ies) in our prayers.
I have been where you are and remember the exact moment that I got that call from the nurse...I think disbelief was my first reaction...
Keep us posted!
Yay!!!
Tears of joy are falling for you! I'll keep praying!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
momma amy!!
i'm sosososososososososososososososososososososososo excited for you and curtis!! SO excited!
i didn't tell any of those other girls, you can do that :) thanks for sharing! i keep getting excited over and over when i think about it! yay! we're still praying! :) :)
We are ecstatic for you both and can only imagine the whirl of emotions you're experiencing right now! We will continue to keep you and your little one(s) in our prayers. May the Lord continue to strengthen you and give you His peace.
I am so excited for you!! I've been meaning to check your blog all week for news, but I'm glad that I put it off so that I can see this awesome news. I'll keep praying for you all!
Post a Comment