Monday, May 19, 2008

Anticipation

I know many of you have asked. . . . my pregnancy test is this Wednesday (5/21). I'll go in around 8ish and I should have the results by 2ish in the afternoon. This will be 12 days post transfer. This will be testing for the level of HCG in my blood. Anything 5-50 is inconclusive, 50+ is considered positive. BUT, will not be for sure until a 2nd test which would occur on Friday (5/23). AND, even if that tests positive, nothing is for sure for sure until an ultrasound confirms it. So, all this to say. . . yes Wednesday is the day, but if that is positive it's not over.

I am feeling more positive this time compared to last time, but unwilling to be too sure about anything. I've had some sorta pregnancy like symptoms, but I'm not trying to read into anything as it could be a result of side effects from the progesterone.

It's SOOOO hard to wait. Sometimes I feel like it's all I think about.. . . I just want an answer. YES or NO.. . . . .
Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm going out of town tomorrow morning, but i'm having my mom check the blog and let me know what it says when i call her... :) :)

i'm SO excited to find out! we're praying praying praying!!