Friday, June 27, 2008

9 wk OB appointment

Today I actually saw Dr. Fenoughty (my OB). Basically I just had to have 4 viles of blood taken, pee in a cup and I talked with her for 15 minutes. I'm increasingly confident in her taking over my care as I found out today that she herself underwent IVF for at least one of her children. She took a lot of time to answer my questions and helped alleviate my anxieties about this being an "IVF pregnancy". She thinks I will go earlier than January 28th since she said many of her IVF pregnant patients go early for whatever reason. We'll see. :) I'll see her again July 22nd- I think.
We've decided we'll be announcing this pregnancy within the next week. Yeah. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yipee! yipee!

amdischler said...

How comforting to find a DR who has personally been through the IVF and understands! Another awesome "I spy God"!

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord! Your faithfulness and good attitude is truly an inspiration. ~Marla

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to see how you are feeling. It has been a couple of weeks since you posted so I was hoping for an update.

Debbie