Wednesday, June 25, 2008

1st appt with OB nurse

Now that I'm released from Dr. Jarrett's care, I had my first OB appointment today. I didn't get to see the Dr. yet- but I'll see her this Friday. Today I just had an ultrasound and an appointment with the nurse. The ultrasound, as you can see is looking much more like a baby, than a blob. You can actually SEE a head and arms and legs. And, it was even wiggling! It's crazy!!! She took the heartbeat and it was 176bpm which she said was perfect. Also, to the right is a 3D ultrasound. At the top is the head, umbilical cord in the middle and you can kinda see legs at the bottom. Isn't that awesome?!!!! According to the ultrasound, they gave me a due date of January 28th- one day sooner than Dr. Jarrett had found. So that puts me at exactly 9 weeks today. It's still a little early, but we're getting more and more excited and may begin telling people this week or next week our happy news. We are SOOOO thrilled. I can't even tell you how much!

I continue to feel great. Slightly more tired/lazy at times. I'm hungry A LOT. But, really nothing else. My tummy is starting to feel a little tight and Curtis and I notice it's a little bigger, although probably no one else would notice yet. So far this pregnancy thing is agreeing with me! Thanks for your continued prayers!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Christy said...

The pictures are beautiful!! I'm so excited for you!

Anonymous said...

oh i'm teary... those pictures look like a BABY! yay! this is so wonderful! i love it!