Today the lab called to let me know they thawed 3 embryos, but 1 did not make it. She was requesting approval from me to thaw 1-2 more as Dr. Jarrett would like 3 to choose from for the transfer. They should call again tomorrow to let us know the progress on development etc.
Dr. Jarrett's office called as well to let us know that they have my time scheduled for the transfer. It will be at 8:45 am on Thursday with arrival time at 7:45 am.
Last night Marla (my good friend who is also an internist) came over to show Curtis how to do the progesterone IM injections. She did the one last night and tonight we were on our own. Curtis did a good job although I'm realizing I'm going to have some very sore cheeks after a few days!
I'll let you know more details tomorrow. We feel your prayers every day!!! Thank you so much!
2 comments:
Early in the morning is good. We'll keep praying for you two.
we're praying we're praying!!
Post a Comment