It's hard to believe on Thursday he'll be 4 weeks old already. Time is flying. . . .
A journey through our IVF cycles and the pin cushion I became with numerous self injections, blood draws, procedures etc. And now. . . the journery through parenthood!
Monday, February 16, 2009
More pics
Braden was given an embroidered t-shirt from a Wild Birds Unlimited store owner. Here he is sporting his up and coming love of birds like his grandparents. :)
Braden's first bath was not the most pleasant of experiences for him. You can see he was not too happy about it.
But, getting wrapped up in his froggie towel helped. :)
Braden continues to be a great baby. He slept 6 straight hours last night. It was wonderful and I feel somewhat rested today. He has had some issues with spitting up lately and I'm learning that he doesn't do well to lie flat on his back after eating. We are continuing to get into a routine, but some days I feel like all I do is nurse. . . . when it takes 40-45 minutes each time between eating, changing, burping etc. . . Then a little over 2 hours later we're doing it again. Whew. I am trying to enjoy each moment though. I try to find time to work out a little bit and if I can accomplish one other thing during the day (laundry etc) I feel like I've actually done something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great to see some more pics of little Braden. He is so darling. Sounds like you're adjusting to motherhood with flying colors (and loving it too!). Hope to see him sometime soon.
Post a Comment