Sunday, January 18, 2009

Slight change in date

I finally heard back from my Dr's office on Friday regarding dates and times to be at the hospital. They want me to be there by 4pm on Wednesday (Jan 21st) for a Thursday (Jan 22nd) delivery. Initially when I called the office and I told them that Thursday would be good for induction, I wasn't sure if that meant BE there on Thursday or induce on Thursday. Anyway, now we know. Curtis will still plan to work a full day on Wednesday and then come hang out with me, but will plan to sleep at home on Wednesday to be with me the next couple days. I guess on Wednesday I will be given some kind of drug to soften and ready my cervix and then will start the Pitocin on Thursday morning. It's crazy to know this is only a few days away. . .

Please pray for Curtis as he has come down with some kind of stomach flu bug last night. He's been in bed all day and feeling pretty crummy. We're praying that I don't get it and that he's well enough to be part of the coming events this week.

I have another Dr. appt tomorrow morning, so if anything changes I'll keep you posted. :) Our baby boy will be here before we know it!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'll pray that Curtis gets better real quick.

Anonymous said...

i hope what curtis has is a quick 24-hour thing and gets better soon!

yay for thursday! this is so exciting!!