Also, this morning we had professional maternity pics taken. It was so fun and we look forward to getting those back. The rest of the day we spent together and shopping for baby stuff. We spent our Target gift cards on the stroller/carseat combo and went to Babies R Us to get the mattress. So, most of the BIG things, we are set on. It's so fun preparing for the new little guy in our lives!!! Well, I've gotta run. I'll write more later! All our love. . . .
A journey through our IVF cycles and the pin cushion I became with numerous self injections, blood draws, procedures etc. And now. . . the journery through parenthood!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
32 weeks- 3D ultrasound
Also, this morning we had professional maternity pics taken. It was so fun and we look forward to getting those back. The rest of the day we spent together and shopping for baby stuff. We spent our Target gift cards on the stroller/carseat combo and went to Babies R Us to get the mattress. So, most of the BIG things, we are set on. It's so fun preparing for the new little guy in our lives!!! Well, I've gotta run. I'll write more later! All our love. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those pictures are so sweet! Can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment