It's hard to believe I've reached 30 weeks already. This pregnancy seemed to drag at first, just waiting on the next test/ultrasound. But the more "safe" everything became the quicker it's gone. I had an OB appt. yesterday. Everything continues to check out well. My belly is now measuring at 32 weeks, although my Dr. assures me that I'll likely be having an average size baby. She thinks he is probably just stretching out right now. In 2 weeks I'll have a 4D ultrasound to measure how big he is and also to see what he looks like! That will be so amazing! We're really looking forward to it. We're also having maternity pictures taken in 2 weeks with Curtis and I and baby belly. I think it will be fun. Who knows if I'll ever have the opportunity to be pregnant again so we may as well enjoy it and document it while we can.I've had 3 amazing baby showers so far. Two with family and friends backhome and one last weekend with local friends/family. They've been SOOO fun and such a blessing! We're so blessed to have so many supportive friends and family members who have shared this journey with us. We continue to feel so blessed to have the opportunity to have a baby and can't say enough how much we've appreciated all of you and your continuous prayers though it all.
The further along I get the more anxious I get to meet this little guy. What will he look like?What will his personality be like? Will we be able to figure out the whole scheduling thing? Will I be able to nurse successfully? All these questions. . . We're just eager to see how it goes.
2 comments:
I can't wait to meet him! I'm picturing red hair...
yay! post more belly pictures! this is so exciting!
Post a Comment