
My belly keeps getting bigger and this little one keep getting more active. It's so awesome to feel him move and so often. He is quite the little dancer sometimes. :) We've narrowed down the names to probably 2. I doubt we'll decide for sure until we see him face to face.
Today we had the nursery painted. It looks really good! It's blue on 3 walls and brown on one wall to match the bedding. So far we have the crib and last weekend ordered the dresser/changing table combo. It's all coming together. :) We currently have several showers planned. Two will be the weekend of Nov 8th and 9th with one on Saturday with Curtis' family and the other on Sunday with my family/family friends. Then one here in Indy on Nov 15th for Indy friends etc. And then one more with work on Dec 1st. It's all so fun! I love parties. . . Hopefully all of you have received invitations to at least one shower. If not, let me know.
Overall I'm still feeling good. I do tire quickly. Last week I tried to clean my whole house and kind of overdid myself and had a little back pain for a couple days. I guess I'll have to pace myself a little better.
Today we had the nursery painted. It looks really good! It's blue on 3 walls and brown on one wall to match the bedding. So far we have the crib and last weekend ordered the dresser/changing table combo. It's all coming together. :) We currently have several showers planned. Two will be the weekend of Nov 8th and 9th with one on Saturday with Curtis' family and the other on Sunday with my family/family friends. Then one here in Indy on Nov 15th for Indy friends etc. And then one more with work on Dec 1st. It's all so fun! I love parties. . . Hopefully all of you have received invitations to at least one shower. If not, let me know.
Overall I'm still feeling good. I do tire quickly. Last week I tried to clean my whole house and kind of overdid myself and had a little back pain for a couple days. I guess I'll have to pace myself a little better.
1 comment:
The nursery colors sound great! Can't wait to see you on the 9th!
Post a Comment