

Here are my belly pics from 20 weeks. I keep getting bigger every day, it seems. I'm still feeling great. I did start feeling him move as of Sept 1st. It started out as little gas bubble feelings that was hard to distinguish as a baby moving. With each week I'm feeling him stronger and stronger. Now it's no doubt that I'm feeling little kicks in there. He seems to be most active after I've eaten a meal and then sit or lie down. Curtis was even able to feel him move this past weekend. It's pretty amazing!!!!
We're starting to get more into the planning mode now that we know this is a little boy. We've got a few names that we keep coming back to, but still nothing for sure yet. I went to register with my sister's help a couple weekends ago. A lot of those little things, I have no idea what I need so it's nice to have someone who's been there and can offer some practical advice. We registered at Baby's R Us and Target. I also got a book called Baby Bargains which is helpful to tell you what you need, what you don't and what brands are good.
We both are sort of in "nesting" mode. I think more so it's realizing all the home improvements we want to get done before we have less money and less time. So, we're having an electrician come in to do some work this weekend so we can put up a light in our dining room and ceiling fans in the upstairs bedrooms. And, we'll be having someone come in to paint----which we've been putting off for a while. And probably will have him do the baby's room as well. I think we've decided on a "theme"- not of characters, but colors using light blue and chocolate brown.
It's all so exciting!!!!
2 comments:
yipee! you look wonderful!!
How fun! It's great that you're feeling so well. I hope that continues! Miss you!
Post a Comment