Wednesday, July 16, 2008

12 weeks and counting

I've had some requests for new posts. I've gotten kind of lazy lately. Anyway, I'm now officially 12 weeks pregnant. I've taken a couple belly pics- the first one at 8 weeks, the 2nd at 12 weeks. I've been continuing to feel great. I've felt nauseous only a few times and lasting only 10 minutes or so. I've been a little more tired and hungry, but otherwise can't complain. It's nice to finally reach that 12 week mark and relax a little more. We've only just loosely began talking about names, but nothing too serious yet. I go back to the Dr. next week on the 22nd. I won't have another ultrasound until end of Aug/beginning of September to find out the sex of the baby. And, Yes, we're going to find out. We've had enough surprises that we want something predicatable for a change. :) Well, it will be a surprise either way, just whether or not we find out sooner or later. Well keep you posted. :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

tiffanie said...

i love the pics... keep 'em coming! you're gorgeous!