Friday, February 15, 2008

Waiting. . . .

Well, we're over a week into the waiting with 5 more days to go. It is hard just to sit and wait and wonder. . . . . . We've done a lot of praying and pondering. I keep trying to imagine the scenario both ways to be prepared for either answer. Truthfully, it's more likely that is it negative and I keep trying to tell myself that just to keep from getting my hopes up. I've been hyperaware of what my body is feeling. Every little twinge or cramp I wonder, "could that be anthing?". I also am continuing to get over a bad cold with a bad cough and there have been times I feel like I'm going to pop and ovary with as hard as I'm coughing. I hope that doesn't interrupt anything. Most everything I've read though says that if they're going to implant they will regardless of things like that.

I truly have no idea what to expect next week. I don't have a feeling either way. We are trying to remain hopeful, but at the same time skeptical. Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. Still knowing that God has a plan- just wish I knew what it was. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What you are saying makes total sense. It's like being stuck in neutral...

We're praying too. At this point, I feel like only Jesus knows what to pray...so I'm letting him weigh in : ) My biggest prayer right now is for you to feel better (I've been down with the flu, so I don't want you to feel sick!) Beyond that, we're just praying that the time flies by!!!

Anonymous said...

i hear that getting a cold can be a good sign... but i'm praying for God's peace for you either way! :)